*Note* – Effective February 1, 2011, Cenpatico, in association with InterQual, will begin enforcing new Medical Necessity Criteria for Behavioral Health. To see answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding the change, please click here.
Attention Non-Contracted Texas Providers: Please click here for an important notice regarding out-of-network authorizations taking effect on July 1, 2011.
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR)
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) Tips Sheet
- Outpatient Treatment Request for MHMR Centers
- Medicare OTR
- Intensive Outpatient/Day Treatment Form – Chemical Dependency, Mental Health
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) – Training Presentation: CHIP, RSA, STAR, and STAR+PLUS
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) – Training Presentation: STAR Health (Foster Care)
- Trauma Informed Care – Specialty Network Provider Guidelines
- Trauma Informed Care – Provider Application
To submit your Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Specialty Provider application: Mail: Karen Rogers, Foster Care c/o TIC Specialty Provider Network Applications Cenpatico 12515-8 Research Blvd., Suite 400 Austin, TX 78759 512-406-7200, ext. 67301 Email: email@example.com