For information on the STAR Kids Program beginning in November 2016, please click here.
• Includes information and patient resources on ADHD, Anxiety, Depression and Substance Use Disorder.
*Note* – Effective February 1, 2011, Cenpatico, in association with InterQual, will begin enforcing new Medical Necessity Criteria for Behavioral Health. To see answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding the change, please click here.
- Incident Report Form
- Psychotropic Medication Care Parameters for Foster Children
- SMART Goals – Fact Sheet
- Clinical Practice Guidelines 2014-2015
- Criteria Indicating Need for Further Review of a Child’s Clinical Status
- Psychotropic Medication Utilization Review (PMUR) Process for STAR Health Members
- Outpatient Treatment Request Form
- Superior Health Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR)
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) Tips Sheet
- Outpatient Treatment Request Form MHMR Centers
- Medicare Outpatient Treatment Request Form
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) – Training Presentation: CHIP, RSA, STAR, and STAR+PLUS
- Outpatient Treatment Request (OTR) – Training Presentation: STAR Health (Foster Care)
- TCM & MHR SRF for Star, Star+Plus, and StarHealth
- LMHA request for CHIP services
- Trauma Informed Care – Specialty Network Provider Guidelines
- Trauma Informed Care – Provider Application
To submit your Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Specialty Provider application: Mail: Karen Rogers, Foster Care c/o TIC Specialty Provider Network Applications Cenpatico 12515-8 Research Blvd., Suite 400 Austin, TX 78759 512-406-7200, ext. 67301 Email: email@example.com